A Few (More) Things About Me - Your Newborn and Baby Photographer
Hello! I hope you are well despite the uncertain times we are currently facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
“My name is Liliana and I am the face, voice and soul of Liliana Séca Santos Photography.”
Some of you might have already met me in-person or know me through my social media accounts: Facebook and Instagram. However, if you are new to Liliana Séca Santos Photography, I thought it would be a good idea to (re)introduce you to the person behind the lens. So here are 12 things about me that I would like to share with you.
1. I was born in Portugal but I grew up on an beautiful tropical island called Sao Tome and Principe.
2. I went to university when I was 17 years of age. At the time I was the youngest in my class and the youngest in the whole of the university.
3. Coffee is not my cup of tea. However, I do love tea and I also have a bit of an obsession with Coca-Cola.
4. I am the eldest of four siblings and I am the only daughter. My brothers are all much taller than me.
5. Blogging is not new to me. In the past I have run two separate blogs: one written in Portuguese about current issues, and one in English dedicated to photography related topics.
6. I enjoy crafting and completing DIY projects. I taught myself how to knit and I have created some unique items that are used in my photo sessions.
7. Learning how to swim has been one of the greatest challenges of my life.
8. I have been told that I look younger than my years. I like to believe that it is true.
9. Cooking is another great passion of mine. I believe I am a reasonably good cook and I like the fact that I can also be creative in the kitchen.
10. I do not have a TV in my house. Still, I catch up on the news and TV shows online. I have not had a TV for a few years now and I do not miss it.
11. Bali is one of my favourite destinations in the world. Although, I have been to a number of countries, I am always keen to travel and visit new places.
12. I am a morning person. I like to get up early and if I stay in bed for too long I feel as if I am missing out on the day, the things that need doing and living my life to the full.
I hope this gives you a little insight into who I am outside of my photography. I would love to also read some interesting fact about you in the comments.
Thank you for reading and I look forward to meeting and photographing you and your littles ones.